Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm sorry

I seem to have made the Top Five Posts list on Kottu this week... for the wrong reasons. I'm not going to explain myself or anything here, but suffice to say that I'm not proud of what I wrote, and so, I deleted the effin thing. Yeah.

And, no, I didn't write it for the attention either. I was pissed out of my mind, and I needed to let it out. I felt betrayed, used, and unceremoniously discarded over something "better"... all at the same time... by someone I was prepared to do anything for. I was pushed, nay shoved, over the edge. And quite deliberately so. So I do believe my anger was more than justified. But still, I don't think I should've written it the way I did. That's just stooping to the level of the said post's subject.

I'm sorry if I sound like a self righteous bitch and a drama queen all rolled into one, but I'm sincerely sorry I wrote that "thing" and I've got to say it (that I'm not proud of it) one way or the other.

Anyway, it's a done deal now. Time for me to move on.

Yeah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Nay", really?

Paparé Boy said...

Yes, "nay" is a word. Look it up.

Anonymous said...

Can you give me some tips as to how to 'move on'? that's gotta be the hardest thing ever. I'm serious.