Monday, January 19, 2009

It feels great to be stabbed in the back!

I'm pissed.

I was just stabbed in the back by a couple of friends who I thought I could trust. I’m pissed off to the hilt. But am I hurt and wallowing in self pity? No. Why, you ask?

Because, for some weird-ass reason, it feels GOOD to be stabbed in the back. The feeling is quite amazing really. It’s a mixture of pain, anger and, oddly enough, a really good feeling of being on moral high ground, way above the fucktards who actually did the backstabbing.

It’s weird, but, for some inexplicable reason, it makes you feel good about yourself. It’s like taking a sugar-coated pill, if you get my analogy.

You gotta feel it to know what it’s like. Hand out a few sharp knives to your friends some time. ;-)

____________________________________________________
Sorry. Didn't want to write this shit down. Not very proud of this post. Oh well. It's just one of those days.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally know that feeling!

Dee said...

u dont have to apologise for posting waht u feel :) its ur blog. About the scene...hm...I guess they aren't really friends na...

Paparé Boy said...

Well, they are, and that's what bugs me. They've always been great friends, and I've never had reason to believe otherwise. Oh well.

Thanks for stopping by, guys. :)

Makuluwo said...

You masochist, you. :P

Jerry said...

Shouldn't you be in the ER or something?





Okay okay I'll stop with the cornyness :P

Thanks for reading me!

Paparé Boy said...

@Makuluwo - Me? A masochist? :O

@Jerry - (Y) - Thumbs up sign on MSN. Yeah, it looks like an ass, I know. :p

Just my way of saying "you're welcome..." :)

Makuluwo said...

LOL! Papare boy totally mooned Jerry. Hoo!

Paparé Boy said...

It's the THUMBS UP sign (on MSN anyway). :p

Makuluwo said...

Yeah.. I'M SURE IT IS. :D

Paparé Boy said...

Good! :p