Sunday, January 25, 2009

What's up with Blogger?

I'm new to this whole blogging business, so I'm not that well acquainted with some of the features of Blogger and Wordpress yet. But I think there's something wrong with my user account on Blogger.

Here's the prob:

So far I've written and published a total of eight posts. But, for some inexplicable reason, my dashboard says that I've published 11 posts. And the last time I signed in, it said I had 10 posts even though I still had only eight posts. It seems the post count has gone up even though I didn't actually post anything new. It's weird.

'Appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this. :)

7 comments:

Makuluwo said...

Well obviously the government is evilly conspiring against your blog. :D

Orrrrrr,
About 5 minutes into writing something on your Dashboard, the post gets saved as a DRAFT.
Now usually the post count on your Dashboard INCLUDES these drafts as well.

At the top of the DB:
"Your Posts: All, Drafts, Scheduled, Imported, Published"

Click on 'Published' for the post count to show the number of published posts alone.

:)

Anonymous said...

someones bn messing with your account :P

Paparé Boy said...

Ah, problem solved.

Thanks, Spidey.:)

TheWhacksteR said...

there is also a demon busting black magic ritul that should be done beofre your 13th post.

Paparé Boy said...

Voodoo? Human sacrifice? :p

TheWhacksteR said...

human sacrifice. but youve gotta kill him with a toothpick :) let the secrets og blogger be revealed

Paparé Boy said...

OK, so who are we going to offer as sacrifice?

And, you know, it's not impossible to kill someone with a toothpick. :p