Friday, March 20, 2009

Considering Transgender operation

I always thought I was straight all this time, seriously, but that was before I attended open mic last night.

So many HAWT Guys. I have always had this habit of checking out guys but I didn't realize the implications until now. I never believed in Love at First Sight either, BUT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!

I fell in Love - Instantaneous, utterly and completely - with a guy!

What do I do, I have to cope with my newly discovered sexual inclination as well cope with my new found love. But it's a wonderful feeling - I AM IN LOOOOVVVVEEE! YAAAAAYYY!

Friends tell me that it was just the arrack mallum having a perverse effect on me. But it's not, this is the real deal, I felt all the things the poets wax lyrical about, the tingling, the high, the bells ringing, I felt it all I tell you...

And that's when I hit upon the idea for a sex change operation. My one true love is straight, he will never have anything to do with me as a guy so.... The depth of my love is such that I am going to turn myself into the girl of his dreams.

Sigh!!! His Mahagony coloured skin glowed in the dark. His T-shirt clung sexily to his amazing physique. Ok,I know not everyone will think so but to me, he was perfection!!!!!

So...Here I am at a turning point in my life after attending open mic (I never had any inkling when I set out so carefreely, last night that THIS would happen - who would have thought?)

So my dream guy, I know you'll read this even though you'll never guess it's dedicated to you - Look out for a sexy, hot chick who's going to crash into your life soon - Papare Boy is about to turn into Papare Girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know who!!!!!!!!! ;)

Paparé Boy said...

You do? :S

Celestial said...

Hmm interesting.

I've always been a tom boy... and I used to read about people who got them and think wow. TO be a boy would be so cool..

:)