Friday, March 6, 2009

See? (Part II)

No, you don't see it. You'll never see what I see in you the way I see it. Even if you did see it, you wouldn't get it. And we both know why, don't we? Although, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what on Earth I'm talking about. Heck, I doubt you even realise it's YOU that I'm talking to here. Why would you? All you see is what you want to see. That's all that you seem to have eyes for, and not for what you ought to see. Well guess what? I don't want to be what you ought to see. I want to be what you want to see. But I know I'll never be that. So I'm gonna bugger off now, because if and when you eventually do see me, I don't want to be blocking your view.





______________
Why, you ask?
I'd much rather see you smile, even if it's not me that you're smiling at.

Note to the four people who know my real name - The above (and the previous post) is pure fiction.

6 comments:

Makuluwo said...

o_O

Paparé Boy said...

What? :p

Anonymous said...

So let me get this straight... "The above and previous" is only fictional to those who know who you really are?

Dude, sometimes I worry about you. You need help... I mean serious mental help!

Paparé Boy said...

No, it's fictional to everyone. I was just emphasising that point to the people who do know who I really am.

And you think I need help? Dude, you need to be locked up.

Anonymous said...

Oh puhleeaseee! You expect me to buy that??? Then again knowing YOU, you would write posts that are completely nonsensical... =P

That's what we get for being caring and suggesting that you seek mental help?

Well, actually I'd take that as a compliment! Yaaaaaay!

Paparé Boy said...

You're welcome. :p