Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm still straight and I'm still Paparé BOY, thank you very much

Everyone, please ignore the previous post. As you can see, it was obviously not written by yours truly.

That was the handy work of an overly bored messiahofmadness and tulie, who thought they'd have a good laugh at my expense while I was looking the other way.

See, we all work at the same office and I just happened to be away from the PC for a little bit, when these two jobless peabrains classy ladies saw that I'd left my blog open and, worse, signed in, and decided to make a little tea party of it.

Yeah.

And later, halfway into their post, I saw what they were up to, tried to confront them, and gave up. Thought I'd let them have their fun, the poor souls.

I think the post is on Kottu now. Oh well.

I'd delete it, but being the attention seeking prat nice guy that I am, I think I'm gonna leave it be. :p

Edited to add: I'm so over enthusiastic excited about finally being able to use the strike/scratch tag. :D

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Errrrr...

Anonymous said...

Tsk, Shame on You!

And you are all 'excited'at finally getting to use the Srrike/scratch tag?

Oh dear, poor boy(girl?), we really need to liven up your life a little. You are taking the 'meaningless pleasures of life' to a whole new level!

Anonymous said...

He's just confused.. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOL! ok the previous post waz FUNNEH!
but good to know that ur 'totally in control' of the situation! :D

man - ur friends are nuts.

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk... you just never seem to learn =P

Paparé Boy said...

@blackexists -

man - ur friends are nuts.

That, dude, is the understatement of the year. :p

Jerry said...

So that WAS you you bovine abomination!!
HA!

tulie has a blog!
Also HA!

Anonymous said...

What's so HA about it Jerry?

You are lucky - I actually wanted to write that post in such a way that you would freak out thinking you were the guy concerned but MOM curbed me from doing it, too bad!

And Blackexists, What would YOU have done if one of your friends had kept his blogger account signed in and then wandered off?

He was just asking for it :)

Jerry said...

You've met me, yet you ask such questions.

I was about to comment saying 'I wore a shirt, not a tee you blind cow'
:P

Anonymous said...

Jerry,

Not even a 'Blind Cow' could have missed your glaringly tasteless yellow shirt (Don't they have rules and regulations concerning dress code in your office?)

And I did mention that we had decided against making out that it was you. Figured that people might believe that Papare Boy was gay and considering a transgender operation but not that he (or anyone else for that matter)could fall for you:)

Jerry said...

Yellow? Are YOU blind, woman?

Also, SURE. Excuses excuses!

Paparé Boy said...

Ladies,ladies. :p

Morquendi said...

why do you not allow anonymous comments?

scared? chicken?

Morquendi said...

hey homoboy. how's romancing the messiah coming along?

Paparé Boy said...

@Morquendi - Honestly, dude, I didn't know you were this immature, and not to mention, jobless. I mean, seriously, don't you have work to do?

Anonymous said...

Sigh. And here I was reading up on all my missed blog posts and thought something interesting was happening on kottu for a change. Straight? For sure? Really? Sigh. ;)

Paparé Boy said...

Yes. VERY straight, thank you. :p